Eleanor Lucey Sports Therapy
Browse Our Services
Deep Tissue Massage 60 minutes €50/45 minutes €40/30 minutes €30
Deep Tissue Massage aims to release chronic tension patterns in the body through slow and deep pressure on the contracted areas.
Deep Tissue Massage is applied to the superficial and deep structures of the body by either following or going across the fiber's of the muscles, tendons and fascia.
Remedial Massage 60 minutes €50/45 minutes €40/ 30 minutes €30
Remedial Massage uses a full range of relevant techniques for the treatment of acute and chronic injuries such as frozen shoulder, Achilles tendinopathy
Sports Massage 60 minutes €50/45 minutes €40 /30 minutes €30
Sports Massage can help prepare athletes for peak performance for their given sports bu help preventing niggling injuries. This type of treatment is not just for sports people. Sports Massage tends to be deeper and more intense than deep tissue massage.
There are three types of Sports Massage:
- Maintenance Massage
- Pre-event Massage
- Post-event Massage
Some benefits of massage
- increases flexibility bu stretching and relaxing the muscles by encouraging them to return to their natural status
- helps remove waste products such as lactic acid
- reduce the formation of adhesions and inelastic damaged tissue
- improve mobility
- increases blood circulation
- improves the elasticity of the skin, particularly scarred skin